I have written before about the Challenge that Ed Dale runs every year (for free). It is “awesome” training for those wanting to learn about Internet Marketing. There was a subscription program that coincided with it called Challenge Plus. The big news is that Challenge Plus will be merging with a more in-depth membership group called the Immediate Edge.
What is The Immediate Edge?
The Immediate Edge is one of the longest running membership groups that Internet marketers have gone for training, tips, and strategies to build their online businesses. The organization was started by Dan Raine and Ed Dale. There is so much content and training there it is nearly impossible for me to tell you everything. Here are some of the highlights:
- Edge Blueprints – training courses about creating specific products or websites (such as making iPhone & Android Apps, creating income using Adsense, learn how to buy and sell websites and domain names, etc.)
- Training Center – how to find a niche, SEO, keyword research, link building, and more
- Monthly Newsletters
- Member Forum
- Library of useful information
- Tool – Backlink tools, article tools, keyword research tools, and more
- A Blog to keep you informed
- All of the Challenge Plus content will be here, too!
I could go on and on – but if you are interested, you can read the details for yourself. Let me just add that if you are looking for some totally unique and hard to find information about what REAL (and successful) Internet marketers are doing online, you will want to join the Immediate Edge. And, for a while there is a dollar trial – yes for $1 you can get a trial membership and take a peek inside this depository of extremely helpful information.